There are many SARMs vendors on the market today, each claiming to have better products than the rest. But that’s not always the case. Many of the SARMs suppliers out there sell nothing but weak and possibly dangerous products. Some of them also have some really terrible policies that can ruin your entire experience. Cases of buyers paying beforehand for products that are never shipped are not that rare. In summary, a quick glance at the SARMs suppliers’ reviews on platforms such as Reddit can give you a pretty good picture of just how terribly wrong things can go.
99 Sarms is one of the many SARMs brands available at the moment. Although they claim to have the best SARMs all around, their marketing seems to be more targeted towards the Canadian (where they are based) and Australian market. According to the vendor, no one beats them when it comes to pure and high-quality SARMs in these countries. Is that correct, though?
Well, to be fair, 99 Sarms has gained traction among SARMs lovers a lot faster than most SARMs suppliers. The 99 SARMs reviews online also paint the company as a reputable one with good turnaround times and, most importantly, quality products. The reviews are not a lot, but they are very promising nonetheless.
So, what’s the experience like buying and using the SARMs from this vendor?
99 SARMs Website Layout
How easy is it to navigate and buy the items you want from this vendor? The 99 SARMs website is not the most organized SARMs vendor’s website I’ve come across, but it’s still easy enough to navigate. The homepage is a bit of a mess with lots of information published in a not-so-arranged manner. However, from the top, you should be able to find the right category of the product you want. You can also search for the specific item you want from the search functions located at the top of the page.
From the product categories, you can tell that the vendor deals in more than just SARMs. They also stock peptides, human growth hormone (HGH) supplements, Anti-estrogen drugs, nootropics, and testosterone boosters for TRT.
Personally, I prefer finding the products I want right away when I click on the product category, but that’s not the case here. Under each category, you will find some reviews and even blog posts at the top while the products are located towards the very bottom. The funny thing is that the website has an empty blog page where all this information could have been published. It’s not a deal-breaker in any way, but it does take something away from the shopping experience.
99 SARMs Product Catalog
99 SARMs markets itself as a SARMs supplier, but they also stock other performance enhancers and research chemicals. Here is a breakdown of all their product offerings:
The supplier stocks a good variety of selective androgen receptor modulators. All the powerful and most popular SARMs are available at this store. They also have SARMs for all bodybuilding goals, i.e., bulking, cutting, and recomposition. Some of the SARMs available here are:
- Ligandrol LGD4033 – Ligandrol is one of the best SARMs for bulking. It can be used alone or stacked with other SARMs.
- Cardarine GW501516 – Cardarine is actually a PPAR-agonist and not a SARM. It is a very powerful cutting compound.
- Testolone RAD140 – Another powerful option for your bulking cycles. It’s, however, not recommended for beginners.
- Ibutamoren MK677 – Ibutamoren is a growth hormone secretagogue. It boosts the secretion of growth hormone and growth factor-1 (IGF-1). This drug has lots of benefits that go beyond bodybuilding.
- S23 – S23 boosts muscle growth, fat loss, and vascularity.
- SR9011 – SR9011 is a Rev-ErbA agonist used in cutting cycles. It has similar effects as SR9009, but it’s more effective due to increased bioavailability. However, finding genuine SR9011 is a bit challenging since it’s not widely used. It’s quite interesting that 99 SARMs have this product in stock.
- Stenabolic SR9009 – Stenabolic is more popular than SR9011, even though some data shows that the latter is more powerful. It is used in cutting phases.
- Andarine S4 – Andarine helps with burning fat and increasing athletic performance. It’s mostly used in stacks for both bulking and cutting.
- YK11 – This is a Myostatin inhibitor that gets rid of the genetic boundary preventing you from gaining too much muscle mass. It’s very powerful and can be dangerous if abused.
- Ostarine MK2866 – Ostarine is a beginner-friendly SARM. It’s gentle to the body with a reduced risk of adverse reactions. It’s mostly used in bulking cycles, but it also performs fairly well in cutting phases, especially when stacked with other SARMs.
- GW0742 – GW0742 is a PPAR agonist just like GW501516. Both are used for burning fats and increasing endurance, stamina, and energy.
Peptides are used for bodybuilding, speeding up healing and recovery, and for anti-aging purposes. Some of the peptides available in this store are:
- BPC-157 (also available in pills)
- PT-141 (Bremelanotide)
- IGF-1 LR-3
- CJC-1295 NODAC
- CJC-1295 DAC
- Bacteriostatic Water
Nootropics are cognitive enhancing drugs that improve brain functions such as memory, learning ability, attention, etc. They are also popularly referred to as ‘smart drugs’.
The Nootropics available as this store are:
- 9 MBC
T boosters are useful for boosting muscle growth, fat loss, endurance, and sex drive. This is probably the most disappointing product category at 99 SARMs because it doesn’t have any of the popular testosterone boosters we know of. Two of the drugs available here are MOJO testosterone boosters and Big Dick pills/powder.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
The store contains HGH drugs like IGF-1 LR3, HGH Somatropin, Melanotan II, Modified GRF 1-29, and Ibutamoren MK677.
Anti-Estrogen drugs are used as cycle supports or in post cycle therapy. They help prevent or reduce the side effects of estrogen, which can occur when you are taking powerful drugs that can aromatize.
99 SARMs stocks Clomid, Nolvadex, Arimidex, and Femara or Letrozole.
All in all, the product selection at this store is very impressive. Not only do they cater to your SARMs needs, but they can also help you out with other key products like the PCT drugs discussed above. They also have some premade SARMs stacks that retail at a discounted price.
There are several ways of gauging the quality of SARMs from a given vendor before you even try them out. First, you can look at the quality control policies and certificates of analysis. The best SARMs vendors will always publish CoAs for all their buyers to scrutinize. The lab tests are also performed by 3rd party laboratories to ensure the results are genuine. The name of the lab responsible for the tests should also be included. A SARMs company that is this transparent about their quality assurance policies is confident about the quality of their products, and that’s why they have nothing to hide.
Alternatively, you can speculate the quality of SARMs by looking at the user reviews of that specific vendor. This method is not very reliable, though, since some vendors are willing to go the extra mile of paying for positive reviews. But still, looking at user reviews from different platforms can give you an idea of what you can expect from a particular supplier. And not just in terms of quality but also regarding other issues like shipping times and customer support.
So, how does 99 SARMs perform here? Sadly, the supplier does not publish any evidence of 3rd party lab tests. There is no information at all regarding quality control policies put in place to ensure buyers are getting pure and potent products.
On the brighter side, they do have good reviews online. And not just the testimonials published on their websites but also ones from independent forums like Trust Pilot. While this alone is not enough, it’s still good to see a lot of users have achieved their fitness goals with products from the supplier.
Shipping and Return Policy
99 SARMs claim to provide same-day shipping, but they do not provide any cut-off times. But generally speaking, most buyers reported their orders were delivered within a reasonable time.
The company can also give you a refund or replacement if you cancel your order or in case the order goes missing during shipping. They have some requirements that must be met to qualify for a refund, though. Make sure you contact them as soon as possible if you have any concerns.
So, is 99 SARMs a legit SARMs vendor? Sadly, it’s hard to recommend a vendor that doesn’t have a clear quality control policy and certificates of analysis published on their website. Yes, some of the testimonials are very promising, but they are simply not enough. I will urge you to buy your SARMs from a supplier with strict and transparent quality control. This guarantees both safety and effectiveness.